Sale Dates: July 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th! Time: 9am – 5pm
There are several ways to participate:
Provide sale items!
Sale items may be left at the Community Center beginning Thursday, June 27th through July 2nd.
You can also bring donated items during the sale until closing on July 3rd.
- NOTE: All items must be CLEAN & WORKING.
- PLEASE TAPE YOUR NAME & PHONE NUMBER ON LARGE ITEMS. Large items not sold MUST be
picked up after the sale on the 6th or 7th. BETTER YET: For large items that are hard to move bring a flier with picture
and your contact information to the Rummage Sale. You could also sell your large items on “Too Good To Toss” and make
a donation to the Community Center.
- DO NOT BRING: Old Tires, Old TV’s, or Computer Equipment. In the event that what you bring doesn’t sell,
we will have to pay to dispose of it, so don’t bring what the dump won’t take!
Volunteer! Help from many hands makes the work light!
- Setup and Pricing: I will need heIp for the setup and pricing beginning on June 27th and then during the sale from
July 3 – 6 to help the shoppers pay for their items and answer questions. And FINALLY we’ll be cleaning up on Sunday
the 7th and we need help with that. I need volunteers for each stage of the process.
- Lunch and Snacks: If you are not able to help with the sale, please help by providing lunch and snacks for
the volunteers. Sustenance is necessary for those working the sale. If you can help, please bring food items to the
LCCC anytime from Monday, July 1 through Sunday, July 7. Let me know by phone or email what day you would
like to contribute food.
- Come by the Community Center, look around and buy treasures anytime between 9am – 5pm each sale day.
All proceeds go toward running the Lake Cavanaugh Community Center.
For additional information, and to volunteer text or call Chris Nielsen on 360-420-7140 or email email@example.com