Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, April 01, 2014, 6 pm · Commissioners Hearing Room · 1800 Continental Place, Mount Vernon
1. Call to Order / Agenda Review
2. Public Remarks
This time on the agenda is an opportunity for anyone to speak to the Planning Commission about any topic except items that are scheduled on the agenda for a public hearing that same day, or items that have had a public hearing and are still under Planning Commission deliberation. Public remarks, which is not part of the formal public participation process for any development regulation or comprehensive plan amendment project, is limited to three minutes per speaker and up to fifteen minutes total.
3. Planning Commission Retreat
This will be a general discussion regarding a possible retreat for the Planning Commission.
4. Shoreline Master Program
Work session on the Shoreline Master Program February 4 draft. Sections scheduled for review:
· Part VI Legally Established Pre-Existing Uses and Structures
· Part VII: Administration
· SCC 14.26.400 overview of Shoreline Uses and Modification Matrix
· SCC 14.26.405 Dimensional Standards
· SCC 14.26.410 Agricultural Activities and Comp Plan 6C-1
Staff has also prepared a memo with additional changes to these sections.
5. Department Update
Staff may provide updates on the status of work program items, answer questions raised in public comment and respond to questions or concerns from the Planning Commission.
6. Planning Commissioner Comments and Announcements
Planning Commissioners may update the Commission on relevant news and events.
The agenda can also be viewed at: www.skagitcounty.net/planningcommission